VA Report 2018:6
• Confidence in researchers at universities remains high.
• Technological developments not viewed as positively as previously.
• Confidence in research is rising.
• Research issues didn’t influence which party Swedes voted for in the general election.
• Strong support for involving the public in research.
These are some of the results of the 2018/19 VA Barometer. The VA Barometer is based on around 1,000 telephone interviews with a representative sample of the Swedish population aged 16–74. It is the 17th Barometer survey since VA was founded in 2002.