Inspiring ERA is a new EU Horizon Europe project seeking to support and promote the successful implementation of the ERA Policy Agenda. VA (Public & Science) is one of six European partners, who will be coordinating community building and communication activities within the project, which runs from December 2023 to November 2026.
The main objectives of the Inspiring ERA project are to facilitate mutual learning and cooperation and to disseminate results and lessons learned from the implementation of the ERA Policy Agenda 2022-24, ultimately facilitating their broader uptake. Close and regular cooperation with the European Commission, the ERA Forum, and the emerging ERA Policy Platform are central to the overall approach of INSPIRING ERA, to ensure optimal flow of information and to identify needs and priority topics with the 20 ERA actions to focus on. The 20 ERA Actions encompass a wide range of topics to strengthen research and innovation in Europe – from open science, gender equality and research careers to knowledge valorisation, promoting international cooperation and strengthening of citizen science.
Inspiring ERA’s project activities include:
- Providing an information hub and contact point for Member States, Associated Countries and stakeholders.
- Building a community of practitioners within ERA that support mutual learning and exchange of good practices.
- Communicating insights, lessons learned and results from the implementation of the ERA Actions.
- Facilitating interaction, exchange and mutual learning through a programme of workshops and events.
- Developing policy recommendations and guidelines on how to best implement institutional changes related to ERA policies.
The DLR Project Management Agency in Germany is coordinating the project. VA is responsible for co-ordinating communication, community building and outreach within the project. This includes developing a series of online webinars for the broader ERA community focused on different ERA actions, as well as contributing to all other aspects of the project.
- DLR Project Management Agency, Germany (Coordinator)
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency, Austria
- Research Council of Lithuania
- National Centre for Research and Development, Poland
- Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information, Slovakia
- Vetenskap & Allmänhet, VA (Public & Science), Sweden
Contributing partners to the consortium:
- Slovenian Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation
- Malta Council for Science and Technology
Follow Inspiring ERA
Inspiring ERA is funded by the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101058093.
Read more about the project
Inspiring ERA is a new EU Horizon Europe project seeking to support and promote the successful implementation of the ERA Policy Agenda. VA (Public & Science) is one of six… Läs mer