How can we spark public interest in science and technology through space? What efforts are being made in Japan and Sweden to spread knowledge and engage the public and others in space research? What can we learn from each other?
This year, Japan and Sweden celebrate 150 years of diplomatic relations. One of the areas where the two countries cooperate closely is space research and exploration.
You are warmly invited to a conference to discuss and learn about the role of science and space in society and the importance of dialogue and collaboration between researchers and their surrounding communities.
- Dr. Chiaki Mukai, Astronaut, Senior Advisor to the Director General of JAXA, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Dr. Christer Fuglesang, Astronaut, Professor, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology
- Cissi Askwall, Secretary General, VA (Public & Science)
- Stefan Gustafsson, Senior Vice President Strategy, SSC, Swedish Space Corporation
- Cecilia Hertz, CEO and Founder, Umbilical Design
- Måns Holmberg, Chair, Swedish Astronomical Youth Association
- Anna Rathsman, Director, General Swedish National Space Agency
- Yoshifumi Saito, Professor, Institute of Space and Astronautical Science of JAXA
- Tuula Teeri, President, IVA, the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences
Anders Sahlman, VA (Public & Science)
The conference is fully booked. To cancel your participation, please e-mail [email protected]