Become a member of VA!
VA membership will provide your organisation with:
- Knowledge and advance information about VA’s studies, as well advice on designing activities and studies.
- Access to a wide network of members, as well as opportunities to collaborate with VA and other member organisations.
- Influence on the activities and studies carried out by the organisation, the issues that VA focuses on and its future development.
- Goodwill through a clear commitment to society. Membership of VA signals that you consider access to, and confidence in knowledge, skills, education and research as strategic issues.
Benefits of membership
- Member’s newsletter six times per year (in Swedish). An international newsletter is published in English twice a year.
- Invitations to all of VA’s activities, networking events as well as special activities for members.
- Visibility in VA’s network and materials.
- Advice on designing your own activities and studies.
- Tailored presentations and conference participation.
- Opportunity to influence the way VA works and its strategic direction.
- The possibility of more extensive collaborations (at cost)
For organisational membership fees, please contact [email protected]
Individuals can also become members of VA. The individual annual fee is SEK 350.
The membership fee is payable to VA’s Swedish bank giro account 5507-7150 or plus giro account 406 11 85-7. Please state the name of the member, any contact person, mailing address, telephone and e-mail address.
To see a list of current members, view our MEMBER ORGANISATIONS